Lansdown Country Heavyweight V-Neck Shooting Jumper Without Patches - Forest Green
Our heavyweight jumpers are tailor made for those who really feel the cold, work our of doors all year round or simply prefer to be out and about without the restriction of a jacket or coat. This is also the perfect jumper for wearing in drafty country houses without central heating.
- Unbeatable warmth - the ultimate in men's chunky knitwear.
- Generous cut around the arms to allows for a good range of movement. Ideal for sailing knitwear, fishing jumpers etc.
- Wind resistant and showerproof technical knit - Our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant whilst a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing you from feeling chill and discomfort from the rain.
- Smart V neck, suitable for formal wear with shirt and tie.
- Easycare - Machine washable at 40 degrees.
- 80/20 polyacryl/ wool blend ensures jumper is hardwearing but with a wool look and feel.
- The inner lining is 100% polyacryl to ensure softness and comfort next to the skin.
- Moleskin shoulder and elbow patches.
- The colour of this jumper is Forest Green - it doesnt show accurately as it is made from a melange yarm (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall apperance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a natural effect.
This is an example of a product tab.
These are optional but provide a means of displaying more content and using less space on the page.