Lansdown Country Heavyweight Zip Neck Shooting Jumper With Patches - Forest Green
Our heavyweight shooting jumpers are incredibly warm, extremely hardwearing, showerproof, wind and snag resistant and virtually indestructible. The half zip is our most recent introduction to the range offering you the same unbeatable warmth but with a more contemporary feel.
- Three layers of thermal protection allow you to shoot, fish or sail in comfort - whatever the weather.
- Generously cut around the arms to allow for a good range of movement. Ideal for those who prefer to shoot or fish without the restriction of a jacket.
- Showerproof and wind resistant technical knit - a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing chill and discomfort in the rain whilst our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant.
- Easycare - Machine washable at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry.
- 80/20 polyacryl/ wool blend ensures jumper is hardwearing but with a wool look and feel.
- The inner lining is 100% polyacryl to ensure softness and comfort next to the skin.
- Moleskin shoulder and elbow patches.
- The colour of this jumper is Forest Green - it doesnt show accurately as it is made from a melange yarm (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall apperance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a natural effect.
This is an example of a product tab.
These are optional but provide a means of displaying more content and using less space on the page.